Tuesday, July 15, 2014

ACORD 140 Additional Premises Section

How to Complete the ACORD 140 Additional Premises Section



The Additional Premises Information is EXACTLY the SAME as the information collected on the first page for Premises Information.

See above how the sections line up.

You just need to refer back to the previous posts of the past 5 days to see how to complete these sections.

I will add links to those pages here later. I cannot do it yet because I am writing these posts in advance and will be on vacation when these are actually published. That means I have no final URL from which to link.


I hope this helps you learn how to complete the ACORD 140 additional premises section.


FREE ACORD FORMS TUTORIAL EMAIL SERIES

We offer a daily and a weekly email series to help you learn how to complete ACORD forms. You can sign up below.

Sign Up for a Daily ACORD Forms Tutorial Email


Sign Up for a Weekly ACORD Forms Tutorial Email





No comments: